What if I told you that setting goals could actually be a terrible idea, but comparing yourself might be a good thing to do? Today. I am debunking some misconceptions and limiting beliefs most coaches, especially when we’re starting off, have and don’t let us grow. I’m spilling the beans on the single purpose of setting goals and how feeling stretched and stressed can help you move forward. Don’t miss out on this lesson, because it’s going to be very important from now on!
You will learn:
- Debunking some misbeliefs most coaches have.
- The major purpose for setting a goal.
- Why comparing yourself to other people might actually be a good idea.
- What your goals should actually be like.
- The kind of goals that will definitely boost your business.
Follow Zander on:
90-day launch program - www.zanderfryer.com/apply
Join High Impact Coaching FB to catch the LIVE Podcast - www.zanderfryer.com/fbgroup
The 7-Step Blueprint To Scale A Highly Profitable Coaching Business
51 Things You MUST DO To Generate Committed Clients From Social Media https://www.sydlic.com/51waystolead
The Step By Step Process To Enroll More Clients At Premium Prices https://www.sydlic.com/perfectconsult