Hello everybody, Jay Williams here, head of client success here at high impact coaching. And I have a very special guest with me, her name is Rena Martine. Rena is a women's intimacy coach. And she is one of the hardest-working people that I know. When Rena started with us, she was a full-time lawyer doing the business on the side. And within a matter of weeks, she quit that job to focus on coaching full time.
Today we're going to dig into her story, find out how she learned to charge what she's worth and bring a different kind of energy into her life. She’s showing us what it takes to take that leap of faith and identify when it’s time to find a new path.
Stay tuned and remember, you didn’t sign up for easy, you signed up for impact!
In this Episode You Will Learn:
- How Rena found her way into coaching.
- A better way to serve people.
- The fundamentals of starting a business.
- The power of Appreciative Inquiry.
- Choosing High Impact Coaching.
- Why you shouldn't try to figure everything out on your own.
- Investing in ourselves.
- Understanding how to approach fear and leaning into discomfort.
- How information can only take you so far.
- Rena’s best piece of advice for coaches.
Follow Jay on:
Facebook: Rena Martine
90-day launch program - www.zanderfryer.com/apply
Join High Impact Coaching FB to catch the LIVE Podcast - www.zanderfryer.com/fbgroup