How this professional musician created a $10k/mo coaching business in less than a year - w/ Sarah Villalva
Hi! Phiroze Divecha here, success coach here at High Impact Coaching. In this episode I am excited to dive into Sarah’s powerful journey. From losing both her dad and step dad in 3 months time, her brother, and having Covid cancel her european tour - Sarah has braved a lot of adversity first-hand and now serves her clients at the highest level. As a grief recovery specialist she helps people dealing with grief and loss finally find happiness again.
Today we're going to dig into her story, find out how she was able to heal from her grief and find the silver lining in order to be a successful grief recovery coach.
Stay tuned and remember, you didn’t sign up for easy, you signed up for impact!
In this Episode You Will Learn:
- How Sarah transitioned from a professional touring musician to a coach.
- Overcoming the loss of her dad, step-dad, and brother within 2 years.
- How Covid put and pause on her music career and opened new amazing doors.
- How music actually made her a better coach.
- How she is able to consistently reach out to new clients (and enjoy it).
- The most powerful lessons she learned from being a musician and coach.
- The single piece of advice she would give anybody launching their coaching biz.
- The importance of accountability and how to leverage it.
Follow Phiroze on:
Facebook: Phiroze Divecha
Facebook: Sarah Villalva
90-day launch program - www.zanderfryer.com/apply
Join High Impact Coaching FB to catch the LIVE Podcast - www.zanderfryer.com/fbgroup