Wouldn’t you like to travel around the country, working at your own schedule while making money? Of course, you would! The big deal is what it takes to get there. Today, I’m talking with the great Rusty Osborne, someone who went from being an obese, taco-addicted frontman at a bank to a weight loss coach who consistently enrolls high-ticket clients. Find out as he explains his biggest pillars and mistakes when building his successful and exciting way of life.
You will learn:
- How he moved from being an obese frontman at a bank to a successful health coach who travels around the US.
- When the mindset is not enough to achieve your goals.
- How to start charging much more while working less.
- Why sometimes it’s necessary to hit rock bottom.
- The biggest shift to make before enrolling that first client.
- The 3 biggest pillars and mistakes to build a successful and scalable business.
Follow Zander on:
Follow Rusty on:
Facebook: The Coach Rusty
linkedIn: Rusty Osborne
90-day launch program - www.zanderfryer.com/apply
Join High Impact Coaching FB to catch the LIVE Podcast - www.zanderfryer.com/fbgroup
The 7-Step Blueprint To Scale A Highly Profitable Coaching Business
51 Things You MUST DO To Generate Committed Clients From Social Media https://www.sydlic.com/51waystolead
The Step By Step Process To Enroll More Clients At Premium Prices https://www.sydlic.com/perfectconsult