Starting coaches usually waste so much time making their product perfect and upgrading their service on a daily basis. In their minds, the better their service, the more clients they’ll get, but they couldn’t be more WRONG! The truth is that, when you are just starting off, there’s a minimum viable product (MVP) that will ONLY get better by enrolling clients. When it comes to new coaching businesses, sales always come first, and this is why.
You will learn:
- 3 things starting coaches pay either too much or not enough attention to.
- Why focusing on improving your product is detrimental for starting coaches.
- Marketing and Sales ALWAYS come first.
- The only thing that can kill your business, even when you have a premium product.
- The right way to refine your product.
Follow Zander on:
90-day launch program - www.zanderfryer.com/apply
Join High Impact Coaching FB to catch the LIVE Podcast - www.zanderfryer.com/fbgroup
The 7-Step Blueprint To Scale A Highly Profitable Coaching Business
51 Things You MUST DO To Generate Committed Clients From Social Media https://www.sydlic.com/51waystolead
The Step By Step Process To Enroll More Clients At Premium Prices https://www.sydlic.com/perfectconsult