All coaches have gone through more ups and downs than you could ever imagine, but today, my guest’s story surpasses all limits. I’m chatting with Cassandra Shuck, a gifted serial entrepreneur who has gone through huge traumas, which led her to start her entrepreneurial career when she was just 7 years old. Find out her journey as she explains what she had to go through and how she overcame that terrible background to become the amazing business owner she is now.
You will learn:
- How Cassandra’s heartbreaking story led her to become a resilient coach.
- What she did when she was at rock bottom.
- Why she started her entrepreneurial life when she was 7 years old.
- The mistake she made when niching down.
- The reason why she says that mindset work is never done.
- Figuring out the deep WHY to make your dreams come true.
Follow Zander on:
Follow Cassandra on:
90-day launch program - www.zanderfryer.com/apply
Join High Impact Coaching FB to catch the LIVE Podcast - www.zanderfryer.com/fbgroup
The 7-Step Blueprint To Scale A Highly Profitable Coaching Business
51 Things You MUST DO To Generate Committed Clients From Social Media https://www.sydlic.com/51waystolead
The Step By Step Process To Enroll More Clients At Premium Prices https://www.sydlic.com/perfectconsult